Monday, July 7, 2008

A pain to gain

My heart aching with pain,
Around the world I've got nothing to gain,
For me to look in the mirror,
I see an image of a terror

Life has shown me love,
Just to see to it fly away, like a dove,
So beautiful and elegant, you'd want to keep
Only to find out thats dead to weep.

True love is something distance cannot part,
But it makes us stray away from this elegant art.
My heart beats with a whip
With memories of a big sea, where we took a dip.

I laugh in this sweet surrender,
I'd give the world all over again, just show I'm tender...
But till that day comes, my heart in pain
I'm around the world with nothing to gain.

It hurts, it hurts, each feeling like a lashing whip
It hurts, it hurts, each moment I lose my life's drip,
It hurts, it hurts, with each breath I take,
It hurts, it hurts, with each thoughts I cannot make. 

-KSD-

0 comments:


Powered by Blogger